Save Your Loved Ones’ Smiles With a Family Dentist in Independence
- Keep everyone on track with their oral care needs
- Get your child used to the dentist at an early age
- Enjoy a kid-friendly atmosphere to help your little ones feel at home
- Find treatment options for every member of your family
- Take advantage of flexible scheduling options for families
Call 816-208-8327 today to schedule an appointment for everyone in your family.
Find Dental Services for Every Member of Your Family
When you bring your loved ones to our practice for their dentistry needs, you’ll find an atmosphere where you’re invited to relax and feel right at home. We see patients at every age, even toddlers. Your child will love to wear big goofy glasses and watch Disney movies during their visit. They’ll enjoy fun perks like toys and gift cards too. Dr. Garner and our team love making the dentist a friendly experience to encourage them to take good care of their teeth throughout their life.
As you get older, your smile needs change. You’ll find services for all stages in life, such as:
- General Dental Care – Keep oral health issues at bay with preventive services like cleanings, exams, fluoride treatments, dental sealants, and more. We can also create custom-made mouthguards for teeth grinding habits or to protect your mouth while playing sports.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Get rid of your dental imperfections with cosmetic treatments like teeth whitening, veneers, tooth bonding, and gum reshaping. You can even straighten your teeth with clear aligners like Invisalign and SureSmile.
- Restorative Treatments – If you have damaged, diseased or missing teeth, you can repair your smile with our restorative care options. We can pair your dentures with dental implants so you can have a bite with a natural feel and function.
- Emergency Dental Care – No one likes to deal with an emergency, but you can find the help you need within 24 hours at our practice. We always try to fit patients in ASAP. You can even reach Dr. Garner after-hours on evenings and weekends.
Common Questions About Family Dentistry
It’s important to find the right family dentist for your loved ones. First, you should look for a dental office willing to treat every member of your family. You also need a dentist who has the skills and experience to care for a wide variety of dental problems. Ideally, you should also find one that can handle several appointments at once. Extended hours can help you more easily schedule appointments after work or school. Having a good family dentist is as important as having a good family doctor or other professional.
Your family’s smile care will be simpler when you have a single dental office everyone can visit. You won’t have to make multiple phone calls to get appointments for every family member. At our office, we simplify things so you can schedule everyone at once. Also, all your dental records will be in the same practice. That way, if you ever move, it’s easy to have them transferred.
From the moment your kids have teeth, they can benefit from cleanings and exams to prevent decay and detect gum infections in the early stages. From our perspective, family care starts with getting to know you and your loved ones. We learn about your individual needs and your oral health history so we can provide the services needed to keep your mouths healthy. You’ll find services for your oral care needs at every stage in life, from young to old.
- Monday: 8:00AM-5:00PM
- Tuesday: 8:00AM-5:00PM
- Wednesday: 8:00AM-5:00PM
- Thursday: 8:00AM-5:00PM
- Friday: Closed
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed